Swinging Bauble


to  show the  swinging  bauble  ,awkward  to  photo  as it  keeps  moving 


 I  have been  meaning  to  make  another  swinging  card  for  ages and  finally  did it  with this one  

 I  began using  two  Scribbles 'Holiday' images and  colouring them  with  PMs  adding  glitter  and  nuvo  drops  . I layered them  and  sandwiched it  all  together  using invisible thread . 

For  the main  card  I  used  several  layers of  Nitwit  papers  adding  a  Christtmas  tree in  grey  board  Christmas  ribbon  and  die  cutting  a larger  circle out of  it .  I lined the inside  with  red  foiled  card  and  sandwiched  the  invisible  thread behind it  . 

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges ----------

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-94-layer-it-up.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-577-christmas.html 

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/11/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-128-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. This is great, Jeni. I love cards that move. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, I love cards that move and I love them even more if they sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking awesome! I love the spinning card design and it fits this image so well. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

    ReplyDelete