Snowmen Bag


 I  wanted  this  Bugaboo  design  (Snowmen  window) to be  cut into the  bag .  I  cut  a  hole  and  added  acetate  . I  coloured  the image  with  Promarkers  and  added stckles  and  snow it ,  I  added  embellishments of  Christmas lights  die  cut  snowflakes,confetti snowflakes    and  snowflake  border  .

I  completed  the  bag  with  a wooden  sentiment  and  ribbon  bow  .

I  would like  to  enter  this into  the following  challenge-------------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-575-gift-bag-or-box.html

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/11/november-anything-goes-challenge.html 

 

5 comments:

  1. Jeni this is such a cheerful image. Your gift bag will certainly put a smile on the recipients face.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas bag!! So many wonderful elements here. Great idea to put the snowman behind a die cut window. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant design, Jeni! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute bag Jeni. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete