Swinging snowflake



 As I lay in  bed  last night  this  design  for an  all  gold  card  came into my  head  and  I  had  to  hurry  through  the  housework  to  find  time  to  experiment  with it  . I  used  papers  from  my  stash  on  the  base card  adding  a  snowflake  die  cut  made  by using a die I have had in my  stash  for  a  while  and I  can't  remember  where I  got it  from ! 

I  then  cut  a  circle out of  the  centre , added  snowflake  acetate  to  the inside  and  two  snowflakes  .

I  cut  two  further dies in  gold  card  and  sandwiched  them  with invisible  thread  ,I  attached  the  swinging  snowflake  to  the  card  and  completed by  attaching  corner  die  cuts  and  a  die  cut  sentiment  by  Crafters  Companion  ;

I  would like  to  enter this  card into the  following  challenge(s)------

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-662-silver-or-gold.html

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment