Night time feast


 These  cosy mice are  a  digi  from  Dis  digis  and  are  called 'Hot  chocolate  and  cookies'  . After  I  had found  suitable  background  papers  from  my  stash  ,I  fussy  cut  the  digi  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  , I  added ,biscuit  embellishments  a  die  cut  spoon  and  Liquid  Pearls  for  the  cream  .  

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following challenge(s)----------


http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/use-digi-image-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Awww . . . this is so cute!! It makes me think of the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie . . ." Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love your cookies. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete