Dashing through the snow


 I  used one of  LOTVs  new  stamps  for  Christmas on  this  card  . It is  called 'Sledge of  goodies '.

I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  used  paper  from  LOTV  for  the background  . To  complete  I  used  Pinflair  snow it  ,Liquid pearls  and  stickles  glitter  glue  . I  stamped   the  sentiment  with  a  LOTV  sentiment  stamp  .  

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge-----------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/week-570glitter-sparkle.html 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Jeni - what a wonderful image and I love the scene you've created! Thanks again for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great winter scene you've created with that sweet LOTV image, Jeni!
    Thanks again for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete