Thinking of you mouse


I have been making  more of  this  type   of  card to  send  to  friends  this year  for obvious  reasons  .

I  began  by  using  papers  from  my  stash  mostly  from  LC  designs  .  The image I have used  is  from  Bugaboo  and is called Bobble head mouse .

I  fussy  cut him  and  die  cut  a  circle from  the  base card  so  I  could  fasten  the mouse  over  the  space .  I coloured  it  with Promarkers  adding  Tonic  Nuvo  glitter  accents  which  gives  a  rough  furry  skin  effect .  To  complete  I  added  a  sticker  sentiment .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)---------

 

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/11/november-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html 

Using diagonal  line  3  Layers  ,Bugaboo Image  and Yellow  and Brown 




0 comments:

Post a Comment