Candy Cane Ted



 For  this  card  I used a bugaboo  image  called  Christmas B  Bears cane  . I  seem  to  be using  this  technique  a lot  which  entails  cutting  a shape  in  the  base card and  putting  the  design  across  the  space  .For   this  card  I  decided to use a background paper  from  my  stash  that  mimics  a  candi  cane  . I  turned  the  cut  circle  to  give  a  change in  the  stripes  , I  fussy  cut  the  design  coloured it  with  Promarkers  added  stickles  and  googly  eyes  . To  complete  this  C  and S  card  I  added  a sentiment    

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges ------------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/10/recipe-challenge.html  

Tried  Technique 

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-444-clean-simple-christmas.html

4 comments:

  1. what a super cute card - thank you for playing along with My Time To Craft - DT JudithCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Love the googlie eyes you added and all of the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Bugaboo image and your glossy and coloring is great. Fun layout. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeni, Once you find a shape or design you like , it's nice to be able to use different images to make them pop. Love your card. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete