Thinking of you Poppy


 I  have been  sending more of  these cards  recently  and I thought  the poppies  would be appropriate  at  this  time  . I used  a  digi  from  Ike's  art  called Poppy  wreath  that  I  was lucky  enough  to  win   a few months ago  . As usual  I  fussy  cut it  and coloured it  with  \Promarkers  . I used  a die  cut   frame  from Paper  Boutique   and  ombre  card  for  the background  . 

To  complete  I  added black  stickles  and  a  sticker  sentiment======


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge=========

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/week-568fancy-frames.html


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card and a wonderful fancy frame too. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card love the frame and thanks for sharing at PFP this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card Jenny. I love your gorgeous image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely looking card. Love your frame! Thanks for playing with us over at PFP. We now have a new fun challenge up to play along with.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete