Speedy Recovery



I needed  to  make  a get  well  card  quickly  and  can usually  rely on  this  little  chap  to  adapt  to  any  cards  . I  used  spotty  paper in  various  shades  both inside  and out , adding  Polka  dot  ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  .  I  fussy  cut the  image  which is  from  LOTV  and is  called  Little  friends mouse  with  Daisy  ,  

I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  added  stickles  and  stuck it on  to  the front of  the  gap  from  the die cut circle  completing  the  card with  a  sticker  sentiment 

I  would like  to enter this  card into  the following  challenges ========  


https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/week-567go-dotty-dt-call.html

 

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-501-anything-but-christmas.html 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! love the aperture, cute image and dotty papers Thank you for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is absolutely gorgeous! Such a cute image and perfect for any occasion. The dotty papers go so well together and i love how you've created the aperture for this little chap! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs,Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable get well card Jeni...I love the blues and great design. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete