Wreath card and envelope


 Both the  stamp  and  the  die  cut  on  this  card  ,I  bought  this  week  and  since  I  got  them  I haven't  been  able  to  stop using  them  . They  are  certainly  my  favourites  and  I have plans  for  many  more  cards . The  stamp  is from  LOTV's  latest  collection  'Magical 

Florals , I  coloured  the  stamp  using  Promarkers  and  added  nuvo  drops  ,dewdrops  and  stickles  .The  die  cut is  from  Craft  Buddy  and  is  from  the  decorative  nested  circles  set  .  

The  backing paper is  from  Kanban  . I have never  decorated  an  envelope  before  but  am pleased  with the  result of  decorating  the  corners on  this one  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/week-717.html

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/week-678favourite-digi-or-stamp.html 

Sorry  I  can't  choose  between  die or  stamp  so  they  are  both my  favourites!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. How very pretty Jenny and lovely fresh colours remind of Spring (it is coming), many thanks for joining in this weeks Allsorts challenge and using the Two of a Kind option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jeni, I love the colours and matching envelope. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamp, lovely creations.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful image Jeni and your colouring is fab! Such a great idea to decorate the envelope too! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete