Noel


 I  rediscovered my  favourite  stamp  from  Christmases Past .It is  Daisy Mae  and is  Carol  singers  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  glossy  accents  and  glitter  , I  added  snowman  sticker  and  a  tree embellishment  .I  added  red  mirri  border  ,nit  wit  holly  paper  and  completed  with  a LOTV  tag  and  ribbon  bow  . 

 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following challenge(s)---------

Week 598 - Anything Goes with a Candle, Light and all things Bright option 🕯️ 

   

3 comments:

  1. A real fun Christmas image and pretty creation and so much colouring in Jenny, but beautifully done, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Allsorts theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super papers and a lovely, cute fun image. Thank you for joining our 'Candles/Lights challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete