The Band


 I  made  these  three  so  big  I couldn't  fit  all  the band in   They  are  from LOTVs  Christmas  range  for  this year  .  I used   background papers from LOTV  to  layer  them onto  , I  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  and  added  glitter  . To  complete  I  added musical  notes  ribbon , a  die  cut  sentiment  and  a  Christmas  charm . 

 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-503-hand-stamped-or-die-cut.html

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2020/11/135-cute-christmas.html 

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love all the blue and your beautifully coloured little band. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Love the images and colors. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 galz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make hun, love the scene you have created for your band of cuties!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this time, hope you will join in with us again, real soon
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete