All silver Flowers



Following on  from  my  gold  card  I  decided  to  make  a  silver one  . I used  papers  from  my  stash  a  snowflake  large  die  cut using silver   mirri  card   ,and  a  die  cit  sentiment  using  a  Crafters  companion   die  cut . I  also  used  a  snowflake  corner  from  my  stash  

The  flowers  were  made in  different  silver  papers  using   Tattered  Lace  Swift  Christmas  flowers  dies  .  and  finished  with  stickles  glue  .   

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/weel-600-christmas-flowers-and-wreaths.html

Using  Christmas  Flowers  

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-662-silver-or-gold.html


3 comments:

  1. This is a real statement card Jenny, the background die makes a lovely base for that glorious Poinsettia. When you mentioned a gold one I scrolled back to find it, equally pretty and did make me smile when I read the idea came to you in bed, I spend many a nighttime hour designing cards as well.

    Lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and lovely card! So stylish in silver shades.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the shiny details! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete