summer shaker


I  made  this  sunshine shaker by  using Tim  Holtz  distress  crayons  to  print  a  coloured  background  relating to   the  beach  .When  completed I used  a  wood  grain  embossing  foder  to  give  it  some  texture.  Then I used  acetate  a  hexagonal  die  cut  and  foam  tape  to  prepare a  shaker  element .  I added  turquoise  card  and  confetti  fish  for  the  shaker part  '
To  complete  I  added  die  cut  bucket  and  spade and  sentiment  and  various  confetti  items  . 


I  would like  to  enter this  card into the  following  challenges ----------






















1 comment:

  1. Such a cute summer shaker card - love the sequin fish and seahorses.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” July Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete