Sweet Pea Birthday

I have made this  card  for  a friends birthday . She loves  sweet  peas  so  I  themed it on  them ,
The  image  is from  LOTV  and is  called surprisingly! Sweet  Peas .
I  coloured it  with  Promarkers adding  stickles and  glossy  accents. I used  an ombre  card  for  the background  dry  embossing it  with  a  dahlia  folder.  The next layer  was made  with  a photo  of  sweet  peas  from  my  garden  printed  on  paper . I  cut it  using  a tattered lace die  . I used  a  crafters  companion  sweet pea  border sprayed  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle.  To  complete I added  a  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenges  ---------


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining our Happy Birthday challenge with your pretty card.
    Diane Louise
    Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog x

    ReplyDelete