Rocking Christmas

I  began  this  card  by  printing  the  backing paper  which  I  designed  by  replicating  an image  , The  main  digi is  from Bug a boo  and  is  called   Christmas horse  . I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  it  after  fussy  cutting it,added  glossy  accents and glitter  . I die cut  the  card in a circular   shape as it  would  rock  like  the horse .  I  added  bow  ,ribbon , cord,  pearls  and  I  distressed  the edges  . To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  and  Christmas lights  .
Hope  fully  I  have  used  all  the  wqares on  the Bingo  chart  .


I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following challenges ========


using all bigo squares




using diagonal line diecuts  image  \pearls 



5 comments:

  1. Great card, Jeni! Fab card shape, cute image and I love those little fairy light embellishments!
    Thanks for playing BINGO with me this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant idea to create a rocking card for this cute rocking horse- lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining in with the CIJ fun at Catch the Bug this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and idea to make it rock like the horse! Love that designer paper and the Christmas lights. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas In July event. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with lovely detail.
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. I really like the string of lights too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week for Lisa's 'bingo board' challenge and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete