Birthday Garden

Recently  I  bought this set of  stamps  papers  and tapes  as  I  couldn't  resist  the  lovely  papers  and  flower  stamps .The  are  from  Craft  consortium  and  the  set is  'At  home in  the  Wild  Flowers'. Yesterday  I  saw a blackbird  eyeing  a  worm in  the  garden  and  decided to use  the  Blackbird  stamp  to  recreate  my  garden  scene. Apart  from  the sentiment  which I  found in  a freebie  magazine   collection  all  the  items I have used  are from  the  set  . The colours  are  so  well  matched on  the  papers I  can  see myself  stamping  many  more  ..


I  would like to  enter  this  card into the following  challenge(s)-----


3 comments:

  1. Two lovely papers and a great background with some really lovely images, lovely design too.
    Thank you for joining our 'In the Garden' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super card Jenny, the birdie, a Blackbird probably and the flowers make for a pretty garden scene and so nice to have the complimentary DP's.

    Lovely to see you at our new 'In the Garden' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining us again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete