Summer time for Ice Cream


Although  Summer is ice  cream  time , today    is not  very  suitable  weather  but  who  can  resist  an icecream ?
I  have been  meaning  to use  this list of types    for  some  time  ,it  came  from  Cards  and papercraft .
I  colored it  in  suitable colours  The  background  I  designed by using  two ice cream  digis  and replicating tham before printing  and  colouring  . I  die  cut,  in  foam , an  ice  cream and  added liquid pearls  and  toppings  . The  sentiment is from 'From  the heart  ,Ice  Cream line up  . To  complete  I  added ice cream buttons .

I  would like to enter this card into  the following  challenge  ======





4 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a card, two super backgrounds and the ice cream looks great, I could just eat one now. Thank you for joining our 'Summertime' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun Jenny, I'll take the strawberry please. And what a great sentiment on the bottom line, many thanks for joining in with our 'Summertime' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Who doesn't love ice cream. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card in more ways than one! Feeling hungry now lol. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete