A little bird told me .

This  design is one of the latest ones  from LOTV and is in  their Tea  Party  Range  ,this  one  being  Mice  and  tea  .I  love  their  mice  stamps  and  thought that  this one  was  summery  . I  die  cut it  with  a  torn  edge  die  ,coloured it  with Promarkers   and added  stickles  and glossy  accents . The paper I  used was  from LC  designs  and  as  it had  a little  bird told me on it  I  added  a  bird  embellishment  . To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  and  two cake  embellishments  .

I  would like  to enter this  card into  the following  challenges  _________








3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely sweet image and card, thank you for sharing it with us this week at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Cute little mice!!

    Thank you so much for sharing your work at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!Stay crafty!HandmadeByTasha DT

    Blog | Instagram | YouTube

    ReplyDelete