Butterfly kisses

Inside 

Recently  I  bought  one of  the  Crafters  companion  Peek  a  boo  sets  and  the  window  die  cuts  . After  experimenting  with them I wondered if I  could use  other  sentiment dies I have in my  stash  using  them in  the  same  way  .
This  card is  a  result of  that  experiment.I used  the  rectangle  window die  and  a baby  girl die  to  add  to the corner of  the window  . The  digi  I used  is  from  all  dressed up  and is  called
Butterfly  Bunny .I had  covered the base card with  Pink  gingham  paper  and the inside  with  Butterfly wishes paper  .
I  fussy  cut the design  coloured it  with  Promarkers and  added  glitter  .To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  and  a butterfly  which  was  made and given  to me by  another  generous crafter  .


I  would like  to enter this card into  the  following challenge(s)---






2 comments:

  1. Lovely and sweet card, love the image you chose and your colouring is so pretty… Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby card and the bunny is so sweet and perfect for this.
    Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope you come back again.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete