Snow cheers

I began  this  card  by  using  a  turquoise  satin  card  and a  snowflake  embossing  folder   .The image is  from  LOTV  part of  their  annual  Christmas  range  for this year .It is  called 'Cheers'  -I  coloured it with  Promarkers  and  fussy cut  the image  adding  stickles  and  glossy  accents .
To  complete  I  added a  Christmas  ribbon  from  my  stash  and  some  confetti  snowflakes  .


I  would like to  enter this  card into othe  following  challenge  --------










2 comments:

  1. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this gorgeous card, cheers to you too :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️ Promarkers this fortnight. Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete