Naughty Boys' list .

I began  this  card  by  dry  embossing  red  mirri  with  a  sheena  Christmas Lights folder  . The image is  from  Bugaboo  and is  called Stella  Christmas  Boy list  . I  fussy  cut her  and coloured her  with PMs  and  glitter  adding  mica  for her hair  and glossy  accents on her glasses  /
The  sentiment  is my  take  on  the Bugaboo  image  that  comes  with the digi  . My  apologies  !!!!


I  would like to  enter this  card into the following challenge========



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the extra elements you added. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas In July event. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha this sure made me laugh!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fussy cutting! Thanks for joining our 10th Annual Christmas in July event with this gorgeous creation. We hope to see you every day! Best of luck in the draw.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete