Door Hanger

I  made this  Christmas  door  hanger  for  a door or  cupboard  where the  Christmas  gifts  are  stored . I have  added an  extra large bell  so  it  can  act as  another  deterrent .I  cut  4  sheets of  thick  card and laminated  it  for  strength  . I  coloured it  red  added mirri  snowflake  embossed  card  and printed  warning paper  . The image that  I used is from  Bugaboo  and is  called Elf  Peeker  . I  added google  eyes  and coloured it  with Promarkers  I  added  glitter  bells  and  a No Peeking  computer  generated  sentiment  .


I  would  like to  enter  this  hanger into  the following  challenge  (s)--------



6 comments:

  1. Now this is a really cool idea!!! Love all of the extra elements you added to it. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug CIJ challenge today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is this door hanger. I love the image you chose and the google eyes. Awesome. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great door hanger and Thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeni, hope you are well. This is a great door hanger - such a great image and the goggle eyes are a great touch.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Jeni! This is so darn cute! You did a great job on this! Thanks for joining in this week for our Christmas in July festivities at Catch the Bug. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just such a cute idea and I love all the bells.
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete