Tis the season in July

I  thought this  elf looked  a  bit  glum  hence  the sentiment . Perhaps he's disappointed  that the  challenges  have  come  to  an  end  ,I know  I am , but now  I have  at least  7  Christmas cards  made ! 
I  began  this  easel  card  by  fussy  cutting  a  bugaboo  image  called Elf  Brat  Rudolph  . I  coloured it  added stickles and  glossy  accents.  I added die  cut grass  and  fence  and made  the  stopper  with  bauble  embellishments  . The  sentiment is ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following challenge  ----------

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug Christmas In July challenges. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the fence! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's CIJ celebrations good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the image, just adorable!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your projects for our 10h Annual CIJ Event! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along!

    ReplyDelete