Santa's nearly ready !



I  began  this  card by  making  the  base  card into  a  window  card  . I  added  wood paper  embossed  with  a woodgrain  folder  . I  die cut  the  windows  and  added  acetate  and  snow it  . I  die  cut  a  tree  from  Craftartist, added  Snow it  by  Pinflair  and  stickles  and  a  wooden  angel , For  the interior  background  I  used  many  toys  from  Craft  artist  and the main  Santa  is  from  Bugaboo  and is  called 'Santa  Clause ' .I  fussy  cut him  coloured  him  with  PMs  and  added  stickles  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added a  die  cut  sentiment  from  Crafters companion  and  christmas light  embellishments.


I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge---------

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! You really captured the photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! Wow!! The detail! You sure did capture the photo inspiration. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas in July challenges. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! Love the window option!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's CIJ celebrations good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete