Not a creature was stirring !

I used  Dis  digi  for  this  card it is  called  'Not  a creature  was  stirring;'.I fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  Promarkers  added  stickles  and  snow it .  The  base  card is made  from  Blue  Mirri  card  and  snowy  acetater  from  Crafter's companion  . I used  a snowflake folder to  dry  emboss  white  card  and  added Panpastels  . I  die  cut  several  snowflakes  and glittered  them  . To  complete  I  added a  wooden  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----------







5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Jeni, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is so sweet, such a cute image

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute card!

    Eivor,
    DT member at Stampers Delights
    (My blog Crafts by Ejja)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our Circles challenge theme Jeni - your Christmas card is gorgeous. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends with your gorgeous card! Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete