Bundle Girl

I  wanted to get  this  stamp . which is by  Stamping  Bella  and is  called  Bundle  girl  with  snowdrops,  for  6  months . I  finally  got it  from The USA  and it  arrived yesterday , so  I had  to make a  card with it  straightaway  . As it is not  really  the  season  for  Snowdrops  I  decided to  make it a  pink  flower instead . I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers and added  stickles . I layered it  onto  torn  edge  oval  dies  . I  found  a  suitable  flower  line  drawing  and replicated it  to  make  a background  which  I  coloured int the same way  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into the following  challenge ----------------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/week-578-so-cute.html

4 comments:

  1. So cute indeed, beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet card is a total delight Jenny and as always your signature touch of glitter brings it all to life, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'So Cute' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and such a cute image. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete