Santa's workshop


For  this  card I began by  using  a an  embossing  folder  to  make  a  brick  wood  type  emvbossing on  the base  card . I added  snow it  and  stickles  to  give  the impression of  snow  , I used  Bugaboo image  called  Scene  it onaments brat   and I coloured it with promarkers and  added  glossy  accents  /
I  added confetti  toys  and  a  Santa  embellishment  from  my  stash  . The window is made from  acetate  and  peel offs  . 


I  would like  to  enterv  this card inrto  the following  challenge __________


4 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! The details!! WOW! Your card is so awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug Christmas In July challenges. Can't wait to see what else you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni that is awesome for the Santa workshop theme. You are so creative. So glad that you could join in the Catch the Bug Christmas in July celebration, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real eyecatcher, Jeni. Love the whole scene you have created.
    Thanks for playing with Day 1 of the CIJ event at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous detail and design!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete