love letter anemones

I made  this  card  today  as  the weather is  so  bad ,I just had to  craft  . This  tiny   stamp  and  die
came  free  with  a magazine  this  month  and  I  wanted  to  see  what  I  could make of it  . I used  a  background of  ombre paper  with  an  embossing  folder  of  buds  .  I  stamped  and  die  cut  6  of the  envelopes  and  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  adding  glitter  / To  complete  I  added  a  Tonic  die  cut  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)=========


2 comments:

  1. A really pretty and feminine floral creation Jenny and super summery colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Flowers all Over' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    Hope all is well with you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete