Christmas Green things

I just love  these  sprout  stmaps  from  Hobby  art  they  are  called ' Christmas  Greenthings  ' which  I  think is  a  great  sentiment  . It  also  has  a  stamp  which  says  Yuck  or  Yummy  . I  am of the Yummy  camp  unlike  the rest of  the family  .
 I  added  a background of  sprouts  and layered a  dry  embossed  paper using  a  ball  shaped  folder .  I  coloured  the  stamps  with  Ptomarkers  and  silver pens  . The  sentiment is  from  the  stamp  set.

I would like to  enter this card into  the  following  challenge(s)-----------




4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so funny! I'm definitely in the YUCK camp! Such a great card! Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant sentiment, it has definitely made me smile! Thanks for joining in at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha what a super fun card Jenny. I love the fab green things image and your colouring is perfect. I'm in the yummy camp too! Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny! What a great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete