Off to school

I  like  to  make  back  to  school  cards  at  this  time of year  and  this  cute little miss is  from  Dis  digis  and is  called  'Off  to  school'. I  coloured  her  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  . The  background papers  are  all  from  the  Nitwit  collection  called 'Bears  academy  '  I  completed  the  card  by  adding  some pencil  ribbon  from  Crafty  ribbons   .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ------


http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/2-or-more-patterned-papers-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! Such an adorable image and the papers you used are perfect! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little cutie reminds me of us starting school all those years ago - but I won't mention how many...!!! Your papers and ribbon compliment the image perfectly. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Di's Digis and for using one of Di's images.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweet card...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete