Pink elephant

For  this  card  I used  a digi  from Pink  gem  called  Ella  with   dragonfly  . I  fussy  cut her  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  glitter  and layered  papers  from my  stash  .
I  completed  the  card  with  a  celebration  sentiment  stamp  from  LOTV  stamped  on  black  with  white  embossing  powder  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ____-

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-225-breast-cancer-awareness.html

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute Jeni, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on our PINK challenge. Thanks for entering your lovely card and good luck in the draw ♥ PINK GEMS
    [aussie aNNie designer for Pink Gems Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Jeni adore this sweet image, gorgeous adorable card ..

    Many thanks for sharing with us @ A Gem of a Chall this time.

    smiles Christine DT xx

    ReplyDelete