Take Life easy


I  am  probably  showing my  age  having  a  record on  this  card  but  after I had  cut  the  aperture  it  fitted  the  gap nicely  , The inner  record is  cut  from  vinyl  but  I  wanted  texture  on  the  front one  so  added  spray  and  sparkle  to  that .  The  background paper is  from  Kanban  and  I  die  cut  the  guitars in  vinyl  using  x  cut  dies  , The  sentiment is  from  Little  Claire's  stickers  and  I  thought it  appropriate  .

 I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/week-482-music.html

3 comments:

  1. A really well thought out and designed card Jenny, many thanks for joining in with our 'Music' theme at Allsorts this week. I remember vinyl as well, in fact even remember the first one I bought when I was all of about 10/11, it was the Beatles.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for my Music challenge Jeni, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete