Have a wonderful day

I  haven;t  used  these stamps  for  a long  time  so  thought I  would use  them  a gain  . This one is
called    Santoro  Gorjuss  No  52  Waiting       . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles.   I used  tonic  nesting  circles  to  layer it  . The  background paper  is  also from  Santoro which  I  dry  embossed  with  a Leonie  Pujol  folder   and  I  coloured  ribbon  to match  the  colours  .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the  following challenge(s)  =========

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/week-458happy-birthday.html



2 comments:

  1. Cute card with lovely details and colours. Pretty! Great to have you join us over at PFP this week!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girly card Jeni. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Shelly

    ReplyDelete