Bluebell Mouse

I  seem  to be  making  a  few  aperture  cards  recently  . For  this one  I  used  an  oval  tonic  nesting  die, The  stamp I used  is  from  Hunky  Dory  and is  called  Meadow  Mice  , I  coloured  that  and  the main  stamp using promarkers  (how  useful is  the  Bluebell coloured  one  . Then  I  added  glossy  accents  and  glitter  to  the  bells .  Spotted  ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  completes  the  card  .

I have  the privilege  of  being  a guest  designer  member of  the  team  for  Fussy  and  fancy  Challenge  this  week  , Here is  the link  for you  to  see  the  other  amazing  creations  the  team  have  produced  this  time .

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-218-clean-simple.html
 


I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge---------

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/week-456make-it-feminine.html

4 comments:

  1. This is just adorable and we are so happy to have you guest designing with us this week Jeni!
    Darlene
    Fuss and Fancy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh what a cute wee card, Thanks for sharing on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card with a lovely design and cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super adorable card Jenny. I love the cute images and your colouring is perfect. Lovely soft colour scheme too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete