Daisy Birthday

I  began  this  card  by  stamping  this  Christina  Griffiths  flower  stamp  several  times  and  die  cutting  them  and  several  leaves  .
I  coloured  them  using  Promarkers  and  stickles  and  arranging  them  on Gingham  paper  by  Little  Claire  designs  . I layered  them  to  get  a  3d  effect  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  stamped  sentiment  and  a flower  charm  with  gingham bow  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  ---------

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-542-charms.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/week-456make-it-feminine.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-365-anything-goes.html

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jenny. I love the pretty flowers and your colouring is fantastic. Great layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look really amazing!! Love the dimension and colors! That metal flower charm is a lovely accent for this card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Jenny.I really love your gingham paper and pretty flowers and the touch of sparkle is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow, this is beautiful Jeni, love the pretty flowers and that gorgeous charm!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card - the layering is so effective! Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers and Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete