Mice on Moon

I had  a  search  through  my  stash  for this  card  and  found  things  I had  completely  forgotten  about  . These  star  and  wire  embellishments  are  an  example .
The  digi  I used is  from  Di's  Digi  designs    and is  called - Cheesy  Moon  mice  .
I  coloured  it with  Promarkers  and layered it onto  a  die  cut  from  Paper  Boutique  . The  border  and  black  background  are  also  from  Paper  Boutique  Doily  dies  .
The  button  stars  ,confetti  stars  and  star  embellishments  are all  from  my  stash  .
A   sticker  sentiment  completes the  card  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/use-stash-items-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love this image. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge & using one of Di’s images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete