Tag

I  used  a  Little  Claire  tag  card  for this  and  rainbow  backing paper  . The  stamp was  a freebie  and  I  embossed it  with  WOW  metallic  gold  powder .  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  for  the  water in  the  vase  .
I  completed  the  tag  by  using  washi  tape  on  the  edges  and  adding Spotty  organza  ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  .

I  wwould like  to  enter  this card itn o  the  following  challenge ______________

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/week-2789-tags.html

2 comments:

  1. Super background and lovely embossed image. Thank you for joining our 'Tags' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat pretty muted colours Jenny and a perfect tag for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete