ho ho ho tag

At  a  recent course  I  used  this  snowy   alphabet by  Little  Claire  designs  on  another  card  and  decided  that  the stamps  would be  useful  in my  Christmas  stash  . I have  already  made  a couple of  cards  that include  them  and  for  this one  I  used  a  tag  gift  card also  by  LC  designs  . The  background paper is  also  from  them  .I  stamped  the  words onto  card , coloured them  and  decoupaged  extra  letters  and  covered  them in  LC  Glitter  film  . I  added  a  santa  hat , ribbon  and  confetti  snowflakes  to  complete  .
I  would like  to  enter  this  tag into  the  following  challenge  ----------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/week-2789-tags.html

2 comments:

  1. Such a warm and welcoming tag card Jenny, perfect for our 'tags' theme at Allsorts challenge, thank so much for jonining us again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas tag, great papers and love the Santa hat. Thank you for joining our 'Tag' challenge over at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete