Hang on in there!

When  I  saw  these  spiders  the  sentiment came  to  mind  for a friend who is having a bad time at the moment. . I  printed  3  spiders  and  two  webs  on  a  stripey  background  paper   I  added  black  flock powder   to  the  spiders  and  googly  eyes  , I  added  glossy  accents  to  the  webs  and  a  computer  generated  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ---------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-202-bugs.html

3 comments:

  1. Your spiders are so cute. I hope your friend is ok. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for our challenge, Jenny! Love those googly eyes!!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete