Happy Birthday stencil

I am  really  into  stenciling  now  ,its  a pity  I  dont have  more  stencils  !!!!!!
I began  this  card  by  embossing  brown  card  with  a  basket  weave folder  sprayed  with C.C.  Spray and  sparkle  iridescent  spray .
The  stencilling is  done  with  Dimension  white  pearl  paste from  Sweet poppy  on  Sweet  Poppy  stencil 'Honeysuckle Circle  to  which  I  added  mica powder  glitter etc.
The  embellishments I added are  Washi  metallic  tape,  Pink  and  White ribbon  and  wooden  words.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ______


http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2018/08/78-texture-hazel.html

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous, Jeni! I love your rich colors and the amazing texture you have achieved! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope to see more of your inspiring creations in the future. Please check back to see if you were one of the Top Picks. Leaving you with wishes for a wonderful day.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, this looks stunning, a real work of art, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation , Thank you for joining us at MAWTT..And hope to see you again soon..

    Caz MAWTT DT x

    My Blog
    MAWTT DT
    Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at MAWTT. Sorry for the late comment

    ReplyDelete