Macarons

I  recently  got  the  die  cuts  for  the  macarons  .They  are  from  Elizabeth  Craft  designs  and  both  shapes  are  included int  the  set  . I  couldn't  decide on  the  colours  and  cut  them  all in  white  card  so  I  could  choose  which  Promarker  shades  to  colour  them with  .
Once  coloured  I  added  liquid pearls  'Cream'  and  gave  them  shine  with  glossy  accents  and  glitter  .I layered  them up  with  foam  pads .
The  background  is  from  a paper  serviette  that  I  bought in  a local  supermarket  .
I  added  a  sentiment  of  the  same shape  as  the  macarons  .I  wish it  was  as easy  to  cook  the  real  things  !!!

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges -----------

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/week-458happy-birthday.html




2 comments:

  1. Hi jeni, oh yummy card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good enough to eat, Jeni! Pretty pastel tones on these sweet treats. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete