Festive cheer

Although  these  colours  are not  really  Christmassy  ones  they  worked  well  with the palette   . The  digi is  from  Bugaboo  and is  called  'Holiday  cheer'  . The  background papers  are  from my  stash in  different  colours  , I  fussy  cut  the image  and  coloured it  with  promarkers
adding  stickles  and  glossy  accents  .
The  sentiment is  a  Christmas tag  from  LOTV  and  the  lemon  slice  I  made  from  air  dry  clay  .

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the  folowing  challenges  --------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/new-challenge-time-color-challenge.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-378-christmas-in-august.html

3 comments:

  1. What a fab festive card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" challenge. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, what a great way to use the colours from the Catch The Bug saturday challenge. thanks for joining us this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works perfectly for Christmas! Thank you for participating in our Bugaboo Saturday challenge ! Creative regards, Gina DT

    ReplyDelete