Boy first day at school

For  this  card  I used an old  stamp  from  LOTV  called  Back  to  school  Boy  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles   The  apple is  a  tiny  eraser  from  my  stash  . I designed  and printed  the background  word   paper and  the  apple  paper is  from Nitwit  ,
I  added  a  printed  tie  covered  with  glossy  accents  and  pencil  and  crayon  embellishments  to  complete the card  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)  --------


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/week-4801-from-boys-to-men.html

2 comments:

  1. It's a very sweet card for the little lads on such a big day for them, many thanks for joining in with our 'Boys to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and sweet card for little boy.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete