Snowman 18

This  digi  is one of  the latest  Christmas  collection  by  Bugaboo  . I printed  the  snowflake pattern  as it is  and  covered it  with  Little  Claire's glitter  film  . I layered  this onto  card by  Kanban  ,  The  snowman  digi  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  added  glitter  and  stickles  ,I  completed  the  card  by  adding  a  sticker  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s) -------------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/august-anything-goes-challenge.html


2 comments:

  1. So cute, love the sparkle. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along in our Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug! Love your project! New challenges coming up tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete