Handbags





I love making  these  handbags  as  using  different  materials  you  can  get  a  different  result  each  time  . I have made  them  based  on  s designer handbags  and  in  the  form of  animals  for  little  ones .
The main  bag  is  made  with   Tonic  Kensington  die   and  for  these  bags  some of  the  embellishments  that  I  added  are  card candi  ,gems  flowers  and  stickles 
.
I  would like  to  enter  these bags into the  following  challenge  _______

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-45-handbags-and-gladrags.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Jennie you have been having fun, I feel I have walked into a very expensive handbag shop. They are all so gorgeous, who wouldn't want these bags. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. I always look forward to seeing you in future challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete