Sunflowers


I  rediscovered  this  stamp  the other  day  and  decided  to use it  again  . It is  LOTV's  Sunflowers  and  seemed  good  to  use  on  a  dull  day here  . I coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  Glossy  accents  to  the jars  and  stickles  to  the  flowers  I used  Tonic  nesting  rectangle  dies  to  cut  the  design  and  the  borders  and  completed it  with  a sentiment  sticker  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  Challenge(s) =========


http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/week-390flower-power.html

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jeni! You've coloured those lovely sunflowers perfectly and I love the glossy accents on the glass jars - brilliant! It's lovely when you discover an old stamp and can re-use it again! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful stamp and your card is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete