Buttons and sequins


I  decided  to  get  as many  buttons  and  sequins as  I  could on  this  card  That is  all  I have  used
I  began  by  dry  embossing  with  a  button  folder  . The base  card is  pink  but I  added  ppink  pearl  gilding  wax  .
The  buttons  are  a  selection of  die  cuts  using  Sissix  thinlets  dies and  real  buttons  ,I used  a variety  of  sequins  from my  stash  and  the  sentiments  are  also  confetti  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-344-sequins-or-buttons.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/week-412-i-spy.html

4 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card and a lovely burst of colour, thank you so much for joining out 'I spy' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for our challenge Jen, fab design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena MTTC DT

    ReplyDelete