With Wings!

The  two  fairies  on  this  card  are  digis  from  A day  for  daisies  and  are  called  fairy  wishes  . I fussy cuand  coloured  them  with PMs  and  added  glitter  and  stickles  , Using my  graphics  program I designed  an' into  the  woods 'background  for  them  , The  frame is  from Tonic  and  the  base  card  is  Hunky  Dory  Ombre  card  . The  sentiment  was printed on  Safmat  and  is  from  LOTV Fairy  sentimentsstamps   .I have  these  but  needed  a different  font. 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/42-into-woods.html . 

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-44-fairy-nice.html

4 comments:

  1. Lovely woodland fairies, thanks for joining in at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times, it fits perfectly with our ‘In the Woods’ Challenge. Hope you can join us again.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni, it is GORGEOUS! I love your coloring technique - such happiness and joy throughout the scene, and your sentiment is wonderful! I just added that Tonic die set to my stash last month and LOVE IT! It looks beautiful here! So happy to see you at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. My thanks for joining in with your lovely artwork. Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Into The Woods Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete