Cottontail


I love  this digi  from  Digistamp  Boutique  . It is  called  Basket  Bunny  , I have used it  a lot  this year  and  although  I  have  finished my Easter  cards  for  this  year,I  can  keep  this  card  for  next year  , I  fussy  cut  the  design  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  , I  then  added  glossy  accents on  the carrots  Green  flock on  the  carrot  tops  stickles on  the  feet  and  basket  ,Crafters  companion  sparkle  pen  on  body  and  a  white  pom  pom  for  the  tail  . The  background  paper is  Hunkydory  Ombre  card  matted  with  a  paper  from my  stash  . To  complete  the  card  I used  a confetti  sentiment .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challlenges  ______

http://digistampboutique.blogspot.co.uk/p/april-17-customer-competition.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-165-animal-antics.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/week-410-bring-on-bling.html

4 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the sparkle!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, I can see why you love that image so much. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card for our 'Bling' theme and there is certainly plenty of glitter going on, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, Jenny - thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    (DT for Cardz 4 Guyz)

    ReplyDelete